Company Message - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Test Subject Needed - Get Free Personal Training!
only 13 spaces left!
And the Winner is:
the Wellness Retreat is only 10 Days Away!
Canadian Cancer Society Fundraiser

Categories

update
powered by

My Blog

Test Subject Needed - Get Free Personal Training!

5 Months of FREE Personal Training? Yes!

TEST SUBJECTS needed! Want to qualify for free personal training for 5 months? Test subjects are needed for my new fitness book, coming out in 2014!

All are welcome to join the program, whether you exercise currently or not. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle/strength, tone, improve your cardio, have fun, or for other reasons, this is for you!

Female, male, teenagers, seniors, local or long-distance!

Information Nights
Thursday Dec. 12th 7pm Pickering
Tuesday Dec. 17th 7pm Pickering

Can’t make it to the event? Attending and need the address?
Email me for details at jane@trainerjane.ca with TEST SUBJECTS in the subject line

Don’t wait to RSVP. Only 24 spots available! Why wait till making your New Year’s Resolution to plan towards your goals? Decide now and get a head start on 2014!

Trainer Jane           www.trainerjane.ca           905-422-9998

27 Comments to Test Subject Needed - Get Free Personal Training!:

Comments RSS
Fitness Shop on December 18, 2013 8:55 AM
thanks for sharing

Dissertation House on March 24, 2020 8:36 PM
I have availed 5 months free personal training by participating the event. Your training was great and really effective.

personal trainer course on January 3, 2014 8:18 AM
Nice information,its good to aware people about fitness and i like your post a s this is not the first time i am here in your blog,i appreciate your work,keep it up..

Houston personal training on January 5, 2014 3:29 PM
Now people are conscious about their health and it's a good thing for those people who can't afford professional trainer. If you have more updates about this training in future you can share with us.

personal trainer putney on January 22, 2014 2:27 PM
Every person like this kind of fitness training because healthy life and fitness is the right of every person. It's a good news for many people who want to get the fitness training free of cost and I personally think that it will attract many peoples.

best bath salt on January 25, 2014 7:44 PM
Fitness is the main topic that everyone is discussing now a day and people have all the attention on health. I am very happy that you always share such kind of stuff with us and this fitness training will be helpful for every person.

Get a Flatter Belly and Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Days! on January 30, 2014 9:13 AM
This is such a great and more useful training and everyone need to do these trainings to know how can we do these exercises there are too many people worried about their health and fitness but do not find the best solution, these types of training programs helps people to better understand what they need to do and how they can get the best results.

Cool sculpting Sydney Reviews on February 4, 2014 8:17 AM
Getting free personal training is really a good news for all of us and i think everyone should consult with a good trainer to stay fit and healthy,all the best,keep doing well..

auto and place on February 28, 2014 2:46 AM
We all know that the BGA rework station is the best machine use for the reworking of the microprocessor and the motherboard. I am searching for a full automatic BGA rework station for my reworking house that will give me an experience of using the highest quality technology for reworking as I am in need of this auto and place BGA rework station. Here I have seen a Bauer RW-SV550 BGA rework station that is looking great in its features and the technology they use in this rework station and according to the supplier it is a full automatic BGA rework station that is the best feature I need. If anyone of you have used this or some related BGA reworking station I need some recommendations that will help me to purchase the best machine with the available options. All the recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Tom on March 12, 2014 4:57 AM
Thanks

Fitness Matthews on March 15, 2014 1:53 AM
Oh my god! It's really true that five months personal training for free? If it is then definitely I will take this chance but I am not sure that still this opportunity is available or not. So no matter it is I will try myself and if I get this personal training then it will be very handy for me as well. Thanks a lot:)

Boot camp gold coast on April 9, 2014 1:31 AM
Wow that is good news that they giving free personal training of different exercises. I loved the information and loved reading this post thanks for blogging.

professional personal trainer on April 11, 2014 5:44 AM
Free personal training? I think it is one of the big opportunity I can ever imagine. A personal trainer is needed for that issue. personal trainer can greatly help us to recover the barriers and gain the full fitness.

ecift.com on April 17, 2014 7:27 AM
Its very good and very excellent article. i really enjoyed this post and i hope you will keep posting this kinds of post in future.

writing cover letters for resumes on May 30, 2014 5:03 AM
Quite nice post thanks for sharing useful information great job....keep it up........

replica chanel bags on July 5, 2018 12:14 AM
Test subjects are needed for my new fitness book, coming out in 2018!

Cheap Prada Bags on February 22, 2019 11:37 PM
Guaranteed Authentic Prada bags - new and pre-owned on Tradesy. Find Prada handbags at up to 80% off, you always get safe shipping and easy returns.

Help With Assignment on July 24, 2019 8:10 AM
Kinda difficult to see some buddy beat his infant to death and state he has the right to be restored with a TV and private shower in his very own room. That is to say, he ought to merit that, all hoodlums should. Be that as it may, not many individuals are going to invest the push to contend for it when explicitly discussing him.

UK dissertation help service on October 18, 2019 4:47 PM
Personal training is to help people with their exercise programs. Personal training can help by correcting a person's form.

Birds Of Prey Cos on October 19, 2019 5:46 AM
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

play free robot war games on December 9, 2019 7:02 AM
Our collection is perfect for robot lovers and beginners

www.domyassignmentf on December 17, 2019 7:04 AM
That is the extremely decent post you have imparted to us. I truly enjoyed it. It would be ideal if you continue sharing increasingly more data.

Useless Websites on February 4, 2020 11:52 PM
Test Subject Needed - Get Free Personal Training! Useless Websites

small tattoos on March 29, 2020 3:29 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

johnsmith on April 18, 2020 4:28 PM
very great and valuable article.your article is as helpful and appealing as ever.thanks for this great post. Avail cheap samsung screen repairing services now

Zuhr prayer time Houston on June 2, 2020 7:31 AM
Prayers are much needed when whole world is suffering from virus, hope we soon come over this situation.

Best Academic Assignment on June 20, 2020 8:35 AM